For years, Manning Silverman has successfully helped those in the professional services industry to improve their business and lower their tax liabilities.
We take the time to listen to our clients and help them implement the right business practices to help them pursue their goals. Our clients receive personalized services that are not overwhelming, but that are always designed to provide a benefit. We help with setting up a business, finding efficient ways to operate the business, and even provide advice on retirement and succession planning. Our goal is to design our accounting and tax services in such a way that our clients can spend more time in running their businesses and less time worrying about their compliance or reporting requirements.
Some of our services include:
- Setting up appropriate business entity
- Accounting software implementation or outsourced accounting
- Tax strategy and preparation
- Audit, review and compiled financial statements
- Custom management reports
- Strategies to cut costs and improve profitability and cash flow